Like magic, making combat is more than than meets the eye. Its not all solid stance, quick draw and shot timers. Combatives is not just an art form of inflicting damage upon an adversary. It is a combination of various skills, principles, implements and mindset. Sometimes the most import skills are those which deceive and defeat the eye, like magic.
The seven principles of magic: Palm, Ditch, Steal, Simulation, Load, Misdirection, and Switch.
The seven principles applied to combatives:
- Palm a clandestine weapon in advance of a foreseen confrontation.
- Ditch whatever items that are in your hands that might hinder your ability to access/utilize your weapons.
- Steal a position of advantage.
- Simulate whatever action enables you to Load your hands undetected.
- Misdirect the adversaries attention in order to gain a necessary move.
- Switch your weapon from one hand to the other if need be or to gain access to an additional weapon.
The Enchantor is an edged implement of the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Born of mindset, skill and principles, in the raw and elemental form of a sleek and formidable double edged dagger, reimagined.
Featuring an elegant design optimized for both reverse and thrust style grip configurations, this knife would seem to put a spell on all those who hold it. From the moment that you put the Max Venom Enchanter in your hands, you will notice that as you grasp.. the Enchantor grasps back.
The “magic” of this phenomenon lies in the intention of the ergonomic form factor of the design. Your hand will always find home with the skeletonized smooth symmetry of the handle, cushioned ever so moderately by fine kevlar cord. The Enchantor melts into fingers as your fingers form a perfect first.
This too is no accident. And from that fist protrudes still enough pommel to effectively hammer the skull of an adversary with devastating strikes.
The Enchantor is a venerable multi weapon which enables the operator with a hammer, a fist and also a formidable double edged blade, that sharpens… like magic.
The Blade of the Enchantor has two distinct sides. One side, a machine stepped relief that creates a captivating cascade from the spine to hand ground cutting edge. The other, a hand ground flat with a deep hollow recess between each edge. This enables the end user to bring life back to the cutting edges quickly by laying the flat side of the blade to the flat of a ceramic stone, virtually eliminating necessity of holding an angle.
Thrust, slash, perforate, smash and punch. The dynamic is unlimited with the cutting edge design craft incorporated in the Enchantor by C Despins and the Max Venom Product Group.
We look forward to you joining an elite group of owners of this limited production!
- The Enchantor features
- Stonewash finished .13 thick AEB-L steel
- 3.49 in forward blade edge
- 2.98 in reverse blade edge
- 8.74 OAL
- Kevlar cord wrapped handle
- Kydex sheath with premium clip